Set Up Office 365 Email on Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
You can connect to your Office 365 or other Exchange-based email on an iPhone or iPad. When you set up an Exchange account on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email, calendar, and contacts.
- If this is the first email account on your iPhone, select Mail. Otherwise, select Settings > Passwords and Accounts > Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, for example [email protected], and your password. Then select Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Skip to step 5 if your mail program finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually enter your server name. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, in Server, enter outlook.office365.com.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then select Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information is synchronized.
- If you’re prompted to create a passcode, select Continue, and enter a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view your email account on your iPhone.