Office 365 is a set of complimentary cloud services to Microsoft Office which include:
- Exchange Online – This allows you send and receive email to your own domain name. Use Microsoft Outlook to compose emails and to read incoming mail.
- SharePoint – A web based tool designed to help you manage your company’s information including documents, tasks and group calendars.
- Skype for Business – A business version of Skype. Work with other members of your organisation using Instant Messaging, Voice & Video conferencing as well as screen sharing and host record-able online meetings with your clients.
Office Home & Student 2013, Office Home & Business 2013 and Office Professional 2013 are one-time purchases. Office 365 Business is a subscription. Office 365 Business provides a number of benefits not included in the one-time purchase editions of Office;
- Install Office Applications on up to 5 devices including PCs, Macs, tablets and phones
- OneDrive for Business with 1TB of storage
- Always the latest version, never pay for an upgrade again
- Office Online – Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser