Configure Office 365 on a Sony Xperia Z3
This article applies to Sony Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, Z2x and Zx.
If you’ve already added your Office 365 mail account to your Sony Xperia using “Exchange ActiveSync” as the account type go ahead and remove it.
To configure Office 365 on your Xperia so that Calendar and Contacts sync do the following:
- Create a new account, select “Exchange ActiveSync” as the account type and enter your email address and password
- Instead of pressing next, select “Manual setup”
- Enter the following
- Username = your email address
- Server name = m.outlook.com
- This should detect the correct Office 365 settings and provide you with the option to sync Contacts, Calendar and Tasks as well as Email.
- Complete the remaining steps and you should now see your Office 365 Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks on your phone.